Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday Finds

It' Memorial Day weekend for those of us in the USA! I hope you've made some fun plans... Hanging out with your family and friends, maybe a barbeque or a picnic, or even camping! Sounds fun to me, I love that stuff. :)

But let's also take a little time to think about this great country, and the freedoms we enjoy.... And remember how we got it. Remember all the brave men and women who gave their lives to protect ours, and all those who are protecting us now. And maybe say a little prayer of thanks.

Now I hope you'll enjoy some hand made patriotism, and have a great weekend!

Land of the Free American Flag 8 x 10 Canvas Wall Hanging by Mark My Words Studio

Misty Battlefield 8 x 10 print by Wild Wilderness Photos

My Husband My Hero by The Beaded Butterfly

Custom Dyed and Screen Printed Navy Wife T-Shirt by Piki Niki Designs

Arlington Cemetery 20 x 16 Original Oil Painting by Art de Joie

American Flag Baby Tutu by Teddy's Tiny Tutus
Alisa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Memorial Day Weekend. It's a great time to teach the kids about what it means to preserve our freedoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
    Thanks for following me! I am following back :)

    ReplyDelete