Monday, October 24, 2011

New Website!

I am so excited to announce my new ASTERrisk Jewelry website! I've been busily adding items, and tweeking things here and there, but I think it's finally ready to unveil. Please visit it, and "like" it, and tell your friends! I'm sure it will continue to evolve over time, so please let me know if you have any recommendations!



I do still have my Etsy shop as well, and will continue selling there just as always.

Wow, building a website has been such a fun undertaking! I have wanted to do this for a long time, but really didn't know where to start. I finally bit the bullet, and researched some web hosting providers, and settled on a company called iPage. I have to admit, I was (and still am!) pretty clueless, and it took me a good week full of many hours of trial and error; adding, removing, and revising widgets; rearranging elements; and lots of what-do-you-thinks aimed at my husband... and I know I will continue to make more changes, cuz that's just the way I am. But it's been a lot of fun! If you've ever thought about doing it, I would encourage you to go for it! Feel free to ask me about the process if you'd like. I'm a novice, but I'd still love to discuss it with you. :)

Thank you for all your love and support!

Alisa



No comments:

Post a Comment